Town Hall is temporarily closed until further notice. In person Appointments can be arranged if needed. Finance Staff is available by email & phone Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
Payment Information: https://www.purcellvilleva.gov/326/Payment-Information
Need to set up New Utility Service? Complete the Utility Service Application and drop it in our drop box or mail it to 221 S Nursery Ave. Purcellville, VA 20132. https://purcellvilleva.gov/DocumentCenter/View/5462/Utility-Service-Application?bidId=
Need to make new account deposit payment by credit card? Email email@example.com for special arrangements.
Payment Hardship? Bi-Monthly bills are mailed on the 1st of the even months & Due on the 1st of the odd months. Water disconnects and late payment penalties have been deferred at this time. The Town is encouraging customers to make partial, periodic payments to avoid the ‘snowball’ effect of mounting bills that will come due and reduce penalties when they become applicable.
COVID-19/ Financial Hardship Utility Repayment Plan details and form can be found here: https://www.purcellvilleva.gov/975/Covid-19-Utility-Payment-Plan
Tax, General utility or other inquiry? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After Hours Water Emergency? Contact 540-454-3629 to reach our on-call Maintenance Team.
Water and Wastewater (Sewer) Services
- Information on the Water System can be found here.
- Information on the Wastewater (Sewer) System can be found here.
START NEW SERVICEFill out a New Utility Service Application - Bring the completed application and deposit to Finance at Town Hall or return the form notarized if you are unable to appear in person.
WATER AND SEWER BILLS
- The Town of Purcellville mails water and sewer bills bimonthly at the first of February, April, June, August, October and December.
- The bills are due the first business day of the following month.
- Late payment Penalty - 10%
- Utility Bill ACH Payment Program
- Water and Wastewater Rates & Fees
- New Utility Account Application
- Increased Usage and Leak Detection Tips
- Utility Leak Adjustment Policy - Leaks repaired in a timely manner may qualify for our new adjustment policy.
- Utility Leak Adjustment Form - Please complete Leak Adjustment Form and forward to the Finance Department for consideration under the new policy.
- Delinquent Accounts-The property owner is responsible for timely payment of water and sewer fees and charges (Code of Virginia §15.2-2119). Landlords are responsible for delinquent balances owned by tenants. After notification, the Town will shut off the water service to delinquent accounts. The connection will not be reestablished until all fees and charges, including the disconnection fee, are paid in full. The Town also utilizes other delinquent collection action including a collection agency and the Virginia Set-Off-Debt program in which the Town may claim the taxpayer’s State Income Tax Refunds. The taxpayer will be responsible for collection costs.